Do you want to enroll for a full degree program at the EhB as an international student?
Follow the steps below to apply.
Step 1. Check available courses
Click here for an overview of our regular degree programs.
The language of instruction for all bachelor programs is Dutch except for our Bachelor of Arts in Music program. There are also some Master's degrees of Arts in English (see below).
Step 2. Meet the admission requirements
Admission requirements consist of two elements: language requirements and degree requirements.
Want to find out more about our degrees? Join us on our Open Days. Find out when and where we can meet here.
Step 3. Send in your application
Applicants in possession of an international degree who wish to enroll can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following documents when applying:
For a Bachelor degree program
Almost all our bachelor programs are in Dutch, however we have one Bachelor of Arts in Music program in English.
- A certified copy of your diploma
- A certified translation into English, French or Dutch of your diploma
- An official document from the ministry of education or from a legal educational body certifying that your diploma of secondary education entitles you access to university in your own country
- A copy of your ID card or copy of your valid residence permit in Belgium
For an English Master's degree in Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Music is the only English bachelor degree available at this moment.
Entry requirements differ for the Schools of Arts. You will need to pass an admission test.
See the respective pages of the Royal Conservatory Brussels (KCB) and RITCS.
Online Registration (after passing the admission tests)
- Read the Manual for Online Registration
- You will need:
- A certified copy of your diploma or certificate
- A certified translation into English, French or Dutch of your diploma or certificate
- Diploma supplements that prove of the length of the study, ECTS obtained and the specific subjects taken
- A copy of your ID or copy of your valid residence permit in Belgium