Do you want to enroll for a full degree program at the EhB as an international student?
Follow the steps below to apply.
Step 1. Check available courses
Click here for an overview of our regular degree programs.
The language of instruction for all programs is Dutch.
Step 2. Meet the admission requirements
Admission requirements consist of two elements: language requirements and degree requirements.
Step 3. Send in your application
Applicants in possession of an international degree who wish to enroll can send their applications to email@example.com.
Include the following documents when applying:
For a Bachelor degree program
- A certified copy of your diploma
- A certified translation into English, French or Dutch of your diploma
- An official document from the ministry of education or from a legal educational body certifying that your diploma of secondary education entitles you access to university in your own country
- A copy of your ID card or copy of your valid residence permit in Belgium
For a Master degree program
- A certified copy of your diploma or certificate
- A certified translation into English, French or Dutch of your diploma or certificate
- Diploma supplements that prove of the length of the study, ECTS obtained and the specific subjects taken
- A copy of your ID or copy of your valid residence permit in Belgium
- Enrolment for a degree at Royal Conservatory Brussels or RITCS differs from regular enrolment. The mobility contact points of the program you wish to enroll for can provide you with more information