The Royal Institute for Theater, Cinema and Sound - School of Arts, in short RITCS, offers courses open for student mobility in the fields of Audiovisual and Dramatic Arts.
Do check the homepage of RITCS to learn all about these courses.
Some quick information
The Royal Institute for Theater, Cinema and Sound - School of Arts offers courses open for student mobility in the fields of Audiovisual and Performing Arts.
Fall semester: September 19, 2022 – February 3, 2023
- Survival Dutch(*): September 5 - September 15, 2022
- EhB Welcome Days: September 15 & 16, 2022
- Internship / Thesis period: September 19 – December 23, 2022
- Winter holidays: December 24, 2022 - January 6, 2023
- Examinations: January 9 - February 3, 2023
Spring semester: February 13 – June 30, 2023
- EhB Welcome Day: tbc
- Internship / Thesis period: February 13 - June 4, 2023
- Examinations: June 5 - June 30, 2023
(*) We strongly recommend incoming students in the fall semester to participate in the Survival Dutch course.
Teaching at RITCS is organised around several specialisation areas which are taught from the Bachelor level to the Master level.
The language of instruction is Dutch, with facilities in English for international students. As the groups are quite small, you can easily catch up and fellow students are there to help you. Incoming Erasmus students often do projects and take part in Dutch courses with their own tasks.
If you want to apply as an Erasmus student at RITCS, School of Arts, please apply electronically and send us at the same time a portfolio of your work. Upon acceptance of your application, we will guide you to compose an adapted study program.