The Royal Institute for Theater, Cinema, and Sound - School of Arts, in short RITCS, offers courses open for student mobility in the fields of Audio-visual and Dramatic Arts. Teaching at RITCS is organised around several specialisation areas which are taught from the Academic or Professional Bachelor level to the Master level.
With our international exchanges, the multicultural actors, and the Brussels metropolis as a cherry on the cake, our training generates a window into the world.
Erasmus + exchange in Dramatic Arts
Within the Drama branch, an exchange is possible within:
- stage management
If you want to apply as an Erasmus student at RITCS, School of Arts, please send us your CV and a portfolio of your work. Upon acceptance of your application, we will guide you to compose an adapted study program.
The language of instruction is Dutch, with facilities in English for international students. As the groups are quite small, you can easily catch up and fellow students are there to help you. Incoming Erasmus students often do projects and take part in Dutch courses with their tasks.
Fall semester: September 18, 2023 – February 2, 2024
- Survival Dutch(*): September 4 - September 14, 2023
- EhB Welcome Days: September 14 and 15, 2023
- Fall holidays: October 30 – November 5, 2023
- Winter holidays: December 25, 2023 - January 7, 2024
- Exam period: January 8 - February 2, 2024
(*) We strongly recommend students coming in the fall semester to participate in the Survival Dutch course.
Spring semester: February 12 – June 28, 2024
- Welcome Day: February 9, 2024
- Course period: February 12 - May 31, 2024
- Spring holidays: April 1 – April 14, 2024
- Exam period: June 03 - June 28, 2024
Exchange Programme for Dramatic Arts
The Royal Institute for Theater, Cinema and Sound - School of Arts, in short RITCS, offers courses open for student mobility in the fields of Dramatic Arts.
Check the homepage of RITCS to learn all about these courses or contact the Erasmus Coordinator for more information.
RITCS Campus Dansaert
An arts campus in the heart of Brussels, with movie theatres, TV and radio studios, an extensive media library (with lending service), research areas and top of the bill: its own RITCS café.
Find the campus on Google Maps.
Study costs are covered by the Erasmus+ Study agreement.
Additional costs are limited and are clearly mentioned on the course descriptions.
How to Apply
1. Preliminary steps at your home institution
- Your home institution needs to have an inter-institutional agreement with Erasmus Brussels University of Applied Sciences and Arts. Check if this is the case by consulting with your home insititution or directly on the Mobility Online platform.
- Follow the application process at your home institution in order to be nominated as a participant of the Erasmus+ program.
- A B2 CEFR reference level in English is required. Check with your home institution and verify that you have reached this level.
2. Contact the Erasmus Coordinator at RITCS (EhB)
- If you want to apply as an Erasmus student at RITCS, School of Arts, please send us your CV and a portfolio of your work. Upon acceptance of your application, we will guide you to compose an adapted study program.
3. Registering with EhB
- Register electronically through Mobility Online by following the instructions in the manual.
4. Completing the Learning Agreement Before in Mobility Online
- Contact the Academic Erasmus coordinator of this course (contact details are on the bottom of this page) to define your academic exchange programme.
- Write the details down in the Learning Agreement Before (in Mobility Online). Upload your Learning Agreement Before at least 1 month before the start of your exchange.
RITCS - Campus Dansaert
Contact for Erasmus students
Erasmus Coordinator Dramatic Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Office: email@example.com
International Office - Coordinator for incoming students: firstname.lastname@example.org