Tuition fees vary along your nationality and the program you want to enroll in and depend on:
- the type of contract,
- the number of credits you enrol for,
- your statute.
A detailed overview for the academic year 2020-2021 can be found below.
The tuition fee as mentioned below is applicable for students who are citizens of a Member Country of the European Economic Area (EEA).
|Regular student||€ 245,20||€ 11,70|
|Partial scholarship student||€ 245,20||€ 4,30|
|Full scholarship student||€ 111,90||€ 0,0|
Following this rule, the cost of a full year program of 60 ETCS would amount to:
- € 947,2 for a regular student
- € 503,2 for a partial scholarship student
- € 111,9 for a full scholarship student
|Study program type||Indexed unit price
|Professional bachelor||€ 101,30|
|Artistic academic study||€ 122,60|
Following this rule, the cost of a full year program of 60 ECTS would amount to:
- € 6.078 for a professional Bachelor degree
- € 7.356 for an artistic academic Bachelor or Master degree