EhB+ offers postgraduate programmes and trainings. The university college plays an important role in the ‘lifelong learning’ model, as it has the necessary expertise to be able to provide this extra-curricular training. The demand for this type of courses is particularly high, certainly in Brussels.
EhB+, the centre for continuing education supports the departments in setting up postgraduate, further training and continuing training programmes and wants to guarantee a good service to participants.
The teaching language for the programmes below is Dutch with a few exceptions: the programmes at the Royal Conservatoire Brussels and the postgraduate CLASS and the postgraduate Excellence degree in European Journalism. EhB+ offers certain modules for exchange students in English.
The Applied Linguistics department welcomes students that are not Dutch native speakers but special conditions for admission apply, please contact EhB+ for any further information.
Strategic Facility Management, most courses in Dutch but some courses take place in English, all handouts are in English.
The following programmes are offered.
Brussels Royal Conservatory
- Interpreting practice
- Legal and administrative translating
- Translating management
- Translating and ICT
- Communication and Languages as Strategic Skills (English Programme)
- Computer assisted reporting
- Excellence degree in European Journalism
- Masterclass International Meetings
- Strategic Facility Management
- Diabetes educator
- Palliative care
- Diabetes reference nursing
- Mentor training
- Autopsy assistant
- Laboratory animal science
- Reference nursing in hospital hygiene
- Stoma, Incontinence and fistula care (in 2011-12)
- Nurse in palliative care
- Radiation protection
- Skilled care
- Basic mentor training
- ADHD and autism